Wednesday 1 August 2012

Android Game - Unblock Me Free

I downloaded "Unblock Me Free" for my Samsung Galaxy S2 about a week ago.

I had run out of "Angry Birds" and I needed something new to let me exercise my brain while waiting for the train or similar.

In that time I have solved 300 puzzles at the "Beginner" level. So I think it's fair to say that I'm addicted!

My claim that "I" solved them would not really stand up to intense scrutiny.

That's because I have had to turn to my daugher (10) or son (7) to solve the 3 or 4 that completely stumped me!

No problem for them!

The idea of the game is to slide the brown blocks (they will only move lengthways) in order to allow the red block to slide out the little exit on the right hand side of the screen. In the screen shown below, for example, there are only 2 blocks that can be moved as the first move.

Anyway, the game is good fun and some puzzles are quite challenging so it provides good mental exercise. And there is a little fanfare each time you solve a puzzle (to reinforce the sense of accomplishment)

And maybe some day, if I practice enough, I'll be able to solve all of them myself!