Friday 2 August 2013

Last DVD purchases

Two of my recent posts have mentioned Bruce Lee and buying DVDs in Xtravision.

To pull these topics together somewhat, my last DVD purchases in Xtravision were:
  • Game of Death
  • The Big Boss
  • Fist of Legend

I already own the following discs starring Bruce Lee:
  • Fist of Fury (aka "The Chinese Connection")
  • Enter the Dragon
  • Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey

Fist of Legend, of course, is a Jet Li movie but it is also a remake of Fist of Fury.

So while these were my last DVD purchases, they will not be my last: obviously I still need to buy The Way of the Dragon to complete my Bruce Lee collection.

It is interesting to note, by the way, that IMDB include Game of Death in the list of movies for which Lee was the writer, producer and director, but not in the list of movies for which he was an actor.