Thursday 22 August 2013

Kindle Paperwhite Case

I was lucky enough to receive a Kindle Paperwhite for Christmas.

Recently I started bringing it to work on the train and I quickly decided that I needed a case to protect it.

After some searching on the web I decided on the Fintie Flip Folio case. One of the reviews is here.

Unfortunately I couldn't source it locally and Amazon.co.uk don't stock it (although Amazon.com do). The official Amazon cover from the former would have cost me over $36 euro.

In the end I bought it directly from the Fintie website (€13.57 plus shipping).

I'm very happy with it. I especially like the fact that the Kindle switches on and off automatically as you open/close the case.

Even though there's a range of colours, I chose the black version like the picture below.