Saturday 25 May 2013

Breaking Bad TV Series

I mentioned that we started watching Breaking Bad once we got Netflix.

We quickly got addicted. What a fabulous TV show. We were watching 2 and even 3 episodes a night!

Everything about it is great. The characters. The stories. The acting. The dialogue. The directing. The cinematography.

It looks great. It sounds great. It is great.

It's not easy watching, mind you. Some episodes are pretty harrowing. But definitely worthwhile.

I don't think there has been anything like it on TV before.

My favourite characters are (perhaps these are everyone's?) Jesse, Saul and Marie.

I just love it when Saul comes on the screen. So funny.Apparently Vince Gilligan (creator) has spoken about the possibility of a spin-off show.

I assembled the following photo of the main cast members. Even doing so brought back the most wonderful memories of the show. Can't wait for season 5 to resume in August.