Monday 23 July 2012

Posting #100

Blogger tells me that this is my 100th posting.

My first posting was on the 21st September last year. 100 postings in 306 days. That's about 1 every 3 days.

When I started blogging, I wasn't sure what I would blog about. I wasn't even sure if I would enjoy blogging and if I would stick at it.

But I do enjoy it, and I have no intention of stopping.

To be honest, I think I'm a little addicted to blogging. I'm always planning new blog postings. I have a list of topics for future postings. The list has 32 items in it (31 now that I have created this posting!).

When I don't post anything for a while (I didn't post anything while I was on my 2 week holiday), I invariably write extra postings when I resume (this is my 7th posting in the last 3 days!)

If you're thinking of starting a blog, I would encourage you to give it a try. Perhaps, like me, you'll find you're addicted. And surely this is one of the most harmless of addictions!