Monday 21 April 2014

No news on Trevanian

I posted two stories on Trevanian a while back and I have been checking to see if there is any update on either.

The sad news is that there is not.

There is no further update on the making of the movie based on Satori. By the time it gets made, Leonardo DiCaprio will be far too old to play Hel!

And there is no update from Alexandra Whitaker on progress with completing "Street of the Four Winds". In fact, I cannot see any sign of any recent updates on her website.

Ah well: we must be patient I suppose.

If I had one wish, though, it would be this:  I wish that Alexandra, or one of her family, would share more information about the great man. We learned a lot from "The Crazy Ladies of Pearl Street" but that only told the first part of his life story. There is so much more that we, his fans, want to know!