Saturday 30 August 2014

Dolls for Boys

We went into Spain (specifically San Sebastian) for a day trip when we were in the south of France on holidays this year to meet our friends Alex and Loreto.

The kids wanted to go into a sweet shop. The shop had a "movies" theme and I was blown away by the dolls which they had for sale.

Now I have never been one for dolls, but there were quite a few on sale here that I really liked!

There were quite a few of the Avengers, for example.

But the two I was most impressed with were Brandon Lee from The Crow (one of my all time favourite movies) and his father, Bruce Lee!

Here are picture of these two dolls. They are quite amazing! I didn't buy either of course. Well the price tags of €255 and €190 respectively were probably a factor in that decision!